Step For Setup Printer Barcode
1. How to Open the Printer?
Play the video:
- Open printer top cover
- Take out the 2 ribbon holders
- Press on the large blue (head open lever)
- Pick up the sensor arm
- Take out the media holder
2. How to Load the Label?
- Take media holder and insert into the media roll with face up
- Put it back in printer with properly and make sure align the movable media guide with media width at the right position
- Put the sensor arm down
3. How to Load the Ribbon?
Play video 1/4:
- Take 1 ribbon holder and paper core
- Insert ribbon holder into paper core
Play video 2/4:
- Take another ribbon holder and test ribbon
- Insert ribbon holder into test ribbon
Play video 3/4:
- Attach the ribbon to the paper core with cello tape
- Make sure it is attached correctly and not tilted
Play video 4/4:
- Engage the end of ribbon holder to the ribbon drive gear mechanism
- Make sure the direction of ribbon is correct (refer to the below image)
4. How to Close the Printer?
- Push head close knob down until your heard clip sound
- Close the top cover of printer
Ready to Print:
- Plug in the Power cable and USB cable to your computer
- Switch On the Power switch, the 2 green light will appear at Power and Print panel